Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Struggles

Why is it when you try to do your best it seems it is harder to succeed. Satan does his best to attack what little hope we have and I guess we have to hold on tight to what we have to make it through the storm. The only thing that gets me through it is my Heavenly Father. Even when I screw up and scream and yell he never gives up on me. He waits for me to calm down. I have to fight the darkness and God might be there but I have to meet him half way or at least put effort into.

I feel like all I have done in the last 4 years is struggle. I would love to have a breather before I am hit up with another task at hand. I guess it's for my own personal growth but at times I feel that if I get hit with one more thing that I will drown. I can't seem to find balance. I try to balance but it seems all the things I want to do go down the drain. I guess I am just complaining but I need to let my negative thoughts out so that I can make room for new ones that are more positive.

My kids know how to push my buttons and it seems they never let up. I try so hard to be a good mother but they never give me a second to breathe before they hit me with another tantrum or so form of annoyance. Oh I love my kids but I have such a hard time focusing when they whine non stop for days. I am drowning and I can't seem to find my way out. Thanks for letting me whine. It helped.

No comments: