Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Beginning

Starting today I will be keeping track of the things I eat, and drink. I also will be making notes on how I feel. That way I can see what helps and what doesn't. I can't seem to keep up writing in the notebook. I seem to be able to just push it aside. I am on the computer a lot so I might as well use my time keeping track of things that are important to me so that I can keep to my goals. I will lose all the weight. Even if it does take two or three years. I need to feel good about myself. I love to exercise but I need to be able to keep myself on top of my feelings and my habits so that I can kick my health into turbo mode. I didn't know at first if I was going to let this be know to all but maybe I will inspire others or maybe you can help me stay honest with myself.

Today I have eaten:

yogurt, an apple, almonds,(4) 100 calorie cookie snacks ( I actually didn't mean to eat this many. I grabbed the wrong thing but didn't realize it before it was too late), a grilled cheese sandwich,(1)100 calorie cheez-its, 64 oz of water,two spoons worth of cottage cheese, salad and sunflower seeds.

So far it has been a good day for not eating fating foods. I walked on my treadmill for 20 minutes. Well slightly jogged as well. I love exercising. It clears my head.It helps me to feel calm. It makes me realize that life isn't so bad and I may have overreacted over things that were pointless.

I love feeling sore because I know it is working.

I also have taken a multi vitamin, and a super b complex vitamin. My mom is really into vitamins and has gotten me into them. I am trying to replenish after having three children. Normally I take Super B complex, prenatals ( it keeps my nails nice and my hair growing faster.), I also take zinc, calcium, magnesium. My mom says they help with anxiety. I let you know how it works after a few months of taking them everyday. Well I guess that is all for today.

No comments: