Tuesday, April 7, 2009

At Least I Am Trying

It has been awhile since I wrote about my new weight loss goal. I have done pretty well. I am exercising at least one a day three times a week. I wish it was more but sometimes we get too busy or I am just am way too tired. I am try not to eat like a glutton but sometimes it doesn't work. I might not have heavy snacks in the house but when I am stressed I get into the 100 calorie snacks and eat two or three. It makes me feel real guilty other then that at least I am working out.

I have decided to try and get up at 5:30 every morning and workout. My husband doesn't leave till 6:25 to catch the bus so I would have time to work out with out my children waking up and getting in my way. I have succeeded yet getting up early but I just made the plan yesterday.

Today so far I have had cereal, which is was sugary so not a good start to the day. I also have had a sandwich and a pudding cup. The sun is out so I have been more distracted. I spend a portion of my day outside laying on the grass watching my children play and making sure they don't squash my two month old. Well for all those trying to stay fit and loss weight my only advice is don't give up. Even if you slip and mess up. Keeping plugging away. We are human and it takes practice to get this down.

No comments: